Altran is pleased to announce that it is sponsoring the West of England Aerospace Forum Annual Conference, which will take place on 25 February 2015. This year’s conference is set to bring into focus the key issues and challenges faced by those who make up the 21st century supply chain.
The conference will be held at the Winter Gardens in Weston-super-Mare and will feature keynote speeches by:
- Chris Wilson – Managing Director, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty Limited
- Philip Johnston – Managing Director, Trackwise
- Andrew Garrad (Chairman) and Andrew Nixon (Airbus) – Bristol Green Capital and the Airbus Eco-Flyer Project
- Clive Lewis – Managing Partner, Achieving the Difference LLP
- Nigel Laughton – CEO, Pentathlon GB
- Stephen Gregory – Supplier Development Manager, Airbus
- Peter Marchbank – CEO, Third Dimension
- Iain Kirwan – Director, Supply Chain Consultancy, Deloitte LLP
Denton Clutterbuck, Head of Aerospace & Defence at Altran UK, said: “We are delighted to support this conference, which is a vital yearly forum for aerospace supply chain companies operating in the South West of England. Events of this kind encourage interesting and valuable dialogue about today’s industry, offering attendees the opportunity to meet new and existing contacts and hear from key thought leaders in the sector.”
Altran is a leading global provider of high-tech engineering services. For over 30 years, we have been defined by our passion for innovation.
As a trusted partner of organisations throughout the rail, automotive, aerospace, defence, energy and telecoms sectors, we enable our clients to work smarter in developing, deploying and maintaining leading-edge systems and products.
In the UK, we have offices in Bath, Bristol, Derby, London, Slough and Warwick. Additionally, a significant number of our engineering consultants and project teams are located at our clients' sites. Globally, Altran has more than 24,000 'Innovation Makers' in more than 20 countries, and 500 major clients.